*Kristens iBlog

Monday, May 18, 2009

iSummarize Adam's Performance From Two Weeks Ago



Adam ROCKS the crowd with his solo song "A Whole Lot Of Love"!

Oh my gosh! Adam's solo song....Led Zeppelin?! It's about time! Dang Adam, that was probabley the BEST performance on this planet!!

The way you paused in the middle of the song to make people think that you were done. That fit in sooooooo perfectly! I absolutely have no idea what to say anymore!

-I'm speachless
-Astounded
-Head over heels

And completely insane for Adam Lambert!!

I WANT MORE! Oh my gosh.
Amazing. I'm definately getting tickets for the tour this summer! YES! See you there Adam!

Here's a mini video of Adam's Solo Performance!!





I loved his hair that day! I have always seemed to love his punk rock look.

*****************************************************************

Let's take a walk down memory lane.....


Two weeks ago, that Adam and Allison's Duet...OH EM GEE (OMG!)
It was MEANT TO BE SANG BY THEM!


It's like the song was just waiting to be sung by two completely great singers on American Idol!!

Adam and Allison, by far, are the best paired up singers on the show this year! I'm so upset that Allison got voted off though. :(

Here's the intensely good video of Adam and Allison:


And incase you were wondering what song they sang, it was the song "Slow Ride" by Foghat. It was one of the most outstanding performances I have seen from them!!


And as for Kris, you need to step it up way more, even if you DID do one of your best performance last week. It's definately not going to top off Adam. So good luck in the finale on wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment