*Kristens iBlog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

iT's Time To Announce The Winner Of American Idol! Who Will Win The Finale?!


















WHO WILL BE THE WINNER OF AMERICAN IDOL FOR 2009??


It's up to America to decide. I voted over 11 times for Adam Lambert.


I thought that his second performance chosen by Simon Fuller (the creator of American Idol) was his best performance today. Check it out, here's a full length Adam Lambert video of it below:








I love Adam so much. I grown on him since day one. Ever since his audition song of "Bohemian Rhapsody", I knew he was going to make it far. As of a few days ago, I was watching Adam Lambert's audition video and he said that he had actually been to one of Paula Abdul's concerts when he was 10 years old. That's insane.

I LOVE ADAM!!! <3





When Ryan Seacrest announced that Adam will be singing either his favorite or best performance on American Idol, I said to myself, it HAS to be Mad World. He MUST sing it. And what was I to know...he DID sing it! I was sooooo glad he sang it! It was a full version of the song this time and even better than the first time he sang it. Although the first time Adam sang it Simon gave him a "Standing Ovation", but his performance of it again this week I guess Simon didn't it find it as good as last time. :(

It's only because he was so nervous! Jeez, Simon, give Adam a break! He's worked his screaming voice off to make it this far, and one of the last comments of the season you give him was negative?? Do you want him to win or not?

Adam, I love you with all my heart and believe you WILL win the finale. I hope that when Ryan Seacrest gets up on stage at the very last minute of the show, he will slowly blurt out a vowel that starts with an "A". And everyone will scream their hearts out over you, throwing you flowers and then the confetti will drop down on you. I can just imagine it now. I hope you are too, Adam. I wish you luck in the Finale and faith with the results from America!

For those of you who might want to check out the full version of Adam singing "Mad World" from Tuesday this week it's right here:





Adam Lambert. I have one more thing to say. You know you deserve to win American Idol this week no matter what anyone else says. Even IF Kris is announced the winner, in my HEART and everyone else's.....you are the winner. I will see you on tour. Love you Adam. I wish you the best of luck!



ANOTHER POST WILL BE UP TODAY ANNOUNCING THE WINNER OF AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. adam should win..he was the best as always..

    ReplyDelete
  2. adam is "the winner"no matter what....he is a true artist and will be around for years to come....his versatility will take him far...and he will rule !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam is definitely a winner. As Paula said ,"An
    Icon of the future." Very talented and truly an
    artist in all ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like adam lambert. ......for us he is the winner...... even kris get the tittle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnot like Adam. I am so glad that kris won.

    ReplyDelete